“International Barber and Beauty Institute is located at 118 East Suffolk Avenue, Central Islip, NY 11722. The institute occupies approximately 2900 square feet in a one story building.”
Sam Abayev is a barber with over 25 years’ experience in the field. He is an accomplished barber, well-versed in latest trends of hair styling from around the world and a successful business owner. He is passionate about passing his knowledge and the art of barbering to his students, which makes him a highly qualified instructor in the field.
The facility consists of 2 theory classrooms, clinical practice and practical application areas consisting of twenty barber chairs with drawers and mirrored stands, an administrative office, rest rooms, and client waiting area. IBI’s premises are wheelchair accessible.
Also included are equipment essentials for training Barber/Stylists:Clipper accessories, combs, razors, sufficient number of lather machines and sterilizers, shampoo stations and three sinks. Each theory classroom consists of student chairs, tables, and a black board. A TV with DVD player for viewing educational material is also available.
- Quality training in the field of barbering
- Progressive techniques of “hands on” theories
- Learn the latest hair cutting techniques
- Learn European style techniques
- Learn how to use each tool in the kit
- Connect with Local Barbershops for employment
- Get ready for the NY State Barber Exam