Ignite Your Passion with Training in Barbering & Cosmetology
At the International Barber & Beauty Institute, we offer career-focused training led by our passionate and skilled instructors.
Have you always imagined yourself in a career where you had the ability to stretch yourself and showcase your talents? Well, now you can. Make your dreams a reality and gain the confidence and hands-on experience you need at International Barber and Beauty Institute.
Our clinically focused programs include the newest techniques used in the Beauty profession today. Get the skills to take your artistry to the next level.
We accept ACCES-VR benefits and participate in Veterans Affairs program. Call for more details.
Call us for upcoming Class Start dates!
Why a Career in Barbering?
- Fun working environment
- Meet new people daily
- Every day presents a new challenge
- Flexible schedule
- Work/Life balance
- Variety of skills and specialization
- Quick entry into the job market
- Make a difference
- Bring out the best in your clients inside and out
- Freedom to make your own schedule
Licensing & Approvals
Get Job Placement Assistance
Here at International Barber and Beauty Institute, we don’t only provide a quality curriculum with a broad range of skills, we also assist our students with finding the right job that meets their needs:
- Explore a network of over 500 professional Barbers, Barbershops and Salons
- Resume preparation
- Job search techniques
- …and much more
As a Student at IBBI, Gain the Confidence to Succeed
- Practice on Actual Clients
- Connect with Local Barbershops & Salons for Employment
- Learn European Techniques
- Take Prep Classes for the NYS Licensing Exam
- Train with Skilled Instructors
- Plus, You Do Not Need Prior Experience. Get Trained from the Bottom Up
Safety is #1
We are following CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of students, staff and guests.
We offer small intimate classes so each student is given the attention they need.
Real Hands-On Experience
Test your skills by practicing on real clients on campus.
Come get a fresh cut from one of our supervised students.
Take A Look at Our Gallery
- Serving The Community
- Students in Action